OFFICE CLOSED FOR THE JUNE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND FROM FRIDAY 31ST MAY TO TUESDAY 4TH JUNE WHEN WE WILL REOPEN AT 9AM.
Leixlip Dental Centre
Bringing you quality dentistry at affordable prices, Leixlip Dental Centre is located in the heart of Leixlip village. Open late every Thursday with Saturday surgery also available by appointment. Call us now for further details.
Family Dentistry - Root Canal Treatment - Teeth Whitening - Orthodontics - Oral Surgery - Implants - IV Sedation
4 The Mall, Main Street, Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
Tel: (01) 6246655 (Text : 086 7840202 for apppointments after 6pm.)
Monday-Friday: 9am - 5.30pm
Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Weekend surgery Saturday: 9am - 7pm by appointment.
Orthodontic Service : Competitive Rates
Dr Damian O'Reilly Orthodontist will be in attendance on Tuesday 18th June 2013.
New patients are welcome to make appointments for consultation.
Why spend €50 on petrol travelling to Newry for each appointment when we can offer these competitive prices.
Prices for Orthodontic Treatment for 2013:
See www.revenue.ie for further information on Tax relief.
Next Weekend Surgery is on Saturday 20th July
Following date in August will be advised.
Mr Ash Messiha ( Maxillo-Facial Surgeon).
Our regular weekend surgery dates provide the following services;
IV Sedation for anxious patients
For all those very anxious patients, IV sedation is available for Oral Surgery (wisdom surgery) and Implantology procedures at our office on Saturdays with Mr Ash Messiha.
We refund any fees due to patients for wisdom tooth surgery if they are covered by either VHI, Aviva or Laya ( Quinn Health care) .
They don't cost a fortune any more Please google componeers and see the technology on youtube
Finally Veneers have now come down in price because of a new development in technology. This has eliminated the assocated laboratory fees that were incurred.
Componeer is the high quality solution to correct problems with front teeth as follows:
- Unattractive front teeth that are malpositioned ( eg Twisted rotated front teeth, misplaced behind adjacent teeth)
- Large gaps between the front teeth ( median diastema) or correction of gaps between teeth in general
- Front teeth with minor caries ( decay) defects or surface defects
- Severe tooth discolouration (eg Antibiotic Tetracycline staing, Excess staining from Fluoride
- Wide range of anatomical malformed teeth (eg Peg shaped lateral incisor teeth
- Broken tooth edges caused by past trauma, falls chipped corners etc
- Large stained old composite fillings that have aged and require replacement to improve aesthetics.
- Parking is provided in the car park behind the Spar supermarket on the main street.
Signage advises that parking costs €1.20 Euro per hour from 10.00 to 16.00 ( Monday to Friday) Sat Free
( You might get 10 mins grace if you time runs over by the parking attendant so please buy two hours when you visit to cover the time adequately so as not to feel rushed. )
Emergency Cover arrangements:
For emergency treatment after hours / weekends or during holiday periods please see the following options:
* Vhi Swift care clinic in Dundrum are open to 9pm ( Mon - Fri and w/end) www.vhi.ie Tel:1890 866966
* The Dublin Dental Hospital provides out of hours cover from 5pm to 10pm ( Mon-Friday) Tel: 016127200
Unfortunately we are no longer able to provide a weekend or out of hours on call service as the Dental Council and Health & Safety protocols advise that patients should only be treated in the presence of a dental assistant.
The cost of providing such a service is prohibitive.
For severe dental emergencies outside these hours please contact your nearest general hospital A&E department.